I’ve just been nominated for my first award from @ciciandmimi !
Thanks so much for choosing me out of the 1000’s of bloggers that you could have. I have intended to put more time into my blog this year and I am indeed succeeding in some of the goals I set. Go me!
While it’s not a real reward it’s just a bit of fun to get to know me and to see a few new blogs out there.
Hope you enjoy the read!
1) Post the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3) Write 5 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 5 bloggers
5) Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
5 questions from @ciciandmimi:
If you could have brunch with anyone living or dead- who would it be and why? My nana. She is one person who I believe I would have gotten along with so well. I wish I could ask her how to roller my hair, where she buys her clothes and listen to her wisdom. You were gone too soon, nana.
What you choose for your last meal and why? At the moment it would have to be vegetarian poutine. It’s warm, delicious and makes me think of home. It’s be a pretty good last meal for anyone.
What color describes you best and how? No colour describes me.
Nikon or Cannon? Nikon or canon. I shoot with both and don’t think one is superior than the other.
One feature you dream house must have and why. A window with a glass roof so I can watch the rain fall on me as I fall to sleep.
5 Facts about me
1. I’m fearful of reptiles and I come from Australia. You can not escape the reptiles in Australia!
2. I’ve been vegetarian for almost 5 years and don’t think I’ll ever return to meat eating ways.
3. I question everything about myself and am a constant contradiction.
4. I am that crazy cat lady. Give me your cats!
5. I’ve recently become an aunt and I couldn’t be happier.
5 Questions for you!
What makes you happiest and why?
What’s your dream job?
Who do you want to be?
What’s your favourite brunch place?
What’s your favourite place in the world and why?